Aluminum – Copper – Galvalume
“Seamless Gutters” are nationally recognized as the most popular form of gutters installed. Seamless Rain Gutters, Continuous Rain Gutters, Also known as Seamless Gutters. Seventy-five percent of all gutters installed throughout the nation are Seamless Gutters.
What are Seamless Gutters?
Continuous Rain Guttering, Also known as Seamless Guttering “Seamless Gutters” is nationally recognized as the most popular form of guttering. Seventy-five percent of all guttering installed throughout the nation is continuous. Its popularity is easily understood because…
- No need to repaint year after year.
- Aluminum doesn’t rust like galvanized steel.
- Aluminum is lighter than steel.
- We use hidden hangers with screws instead of nails. Screws are less likely to come loose and don’t require a hole in the face of the gutter system.
- With no seams except at the corners you can be sure that there will be no leaks.
- Gutters are offered in 14 different colors, which are baked on for a long, beautiful appearance. All finishes are guaranteed for 20 years to insure a long-lasting, beautiful finish.
- Seamless guttering provides a more uniform appearance.
The Purpose of Guttering Systems
The purpose of guttering systems is to collect water (rain) from the roofing area and disperse the water away from your home. Properly configured downspouts (leaders, drain pipes) are very essential
A faulty guttering system can contribute to damage to Soffit & Fascia, Shingles, Building Foundations, Driveways, Walkways, Landscaping.
Guttering systems require maintenance to insure protection for your home. Make sure your gutters are free from debris, leaves, granules from shingles, birds nest. The extreme exposure to nature can also cause sealant failures. Snow & Ice can loosen fasteners and should be repaired immediately to prevent costly repairs.